Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have been gone for a while huh,

So I have been gone for a while, I did not mean it this happens to me once and I while, I get really good at updating and posting artwork as well as getting back to people and then I loose interest or get really in to the production of my own projects. The latter is what happen this time around including the fact that I lost my job due to this damn recession.

It sucks but I am still alive and breathing. As long as I can wake up everyday and create I am good. I am diligently working to find a new job as well as reworking my web-site(s) to show off what I can really do as a artist and designer. I got some new projects i am working on and some new ideas to throw out there.

so I am not dead and I will back and up to date.

blaque now and forever.

No comments: